Shipping, Delivery and Returns
Delivery - Pure Plastics deliver through-out the UK. Orders placed for delivery that include Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire are generally shipped on our own dedicated transport. For delivery of plastics to all other areas including London, Manchester and Birmingham and surrounding areas we generally use a third party delivery service.
Pure Plastics Ltd always endeavors to adhere to delivery estimates but they are unfortunately estimates and with the best will in the world and the most efficient systems, things sometimes do go wrong, very often outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods and time is not of the essence.
Returns Policy For Pure Plastics Ltd - At Pure Plastics Ltd we want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally however, we know that you may want to return items. To help you with this process please see our returns policy below.
Returning An Item - Damage - In the unlikely event you should receive your goods damaged we will arrange a replacement item for you. It is your responsibility to notify us within 72 hours of receipt that an item has been received damaged (please see risk below). Please check quantity of pieces delivered against the carrier’s paperwork and note damage against the carrier’s documentation.
Returning An Item - Risk - As soon as the product(s) have been delivered to your door, you, the customer, are responsible for said goods. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery.
Returning An Item - Incorrect / Non delivery - If you receive incorrect goods it is your responsibility to notify us within 72 hours of receipt at which point we will make the necessary arrangements. We can only accept liability for non-deliveries if we are notified within 3 days of the advised/anticipated delivery date.
Returning An Item - Faulty - In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty on delivery, or within 28 days of receipt, please contact our sales office department on 01275 830367 within 72 hours of receipt of goods. If we arrange collection you will be issued with a unique number against which to return the product. Please be aware you are responsible for ensuring the product is suitably packaged for return. The goods must be returned in the original packaging. The cost of any damage caused due to insufficient packaging will be charged to you. This charge will be at least 15% of the purchase value. Once the goods are received at our premises the fault will be verified and a replacement order will be sent out to you. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse, for which there will be no refund or exchange.
Cancelling An Item - You have the right to cancel your order at any time before a confirmed delivery date or prior to despatch, free of charge. The United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations stipulate that as a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. This applies to all of our products. Further information on this can be found on the 'Department of Trade and Industry' website at http://www.dti.gov.uk/ccp/topics1/guide/distsell.htm
- Once despatched to you, we accept the return of all items only if they are unopened, are in their original condition and in a resalable condition.
- If you return the goods within 7 days, we will issue a full refund for the price that you paid for the item.
- Please be advised that you will be responsible for covering the costs of returning the goods to us, unless they were delivered to you in error, or the item was faulty.
- The standard cost of returning the goods to us is £20.00. On items where the original delivery cost is over £20.00 the cost of returning the goods will be the same cost as the despatched charge.
- To cancel your purchase contract please contact a member of our customer service department on the number below. We strongly recommend that you arrange for collection within 72 hours from the day that you received your items to ensure that we receive them back at our warehouse within seven days.
- To cancel your purchase contract please contact our Sales Office on 01275 830367 who will fully explain the return procedure. We will arrange for our preferred courier company to collect the goods from an address that suits you. Please ensure that the package to be returned is sealed securely.
- If you have decided to cancel your order or wish to return your products to Pure Plastics Ltd we will refund your credit card within 30 days of cancellation. Our customer service department will be happy to advise you if you have any further queries or questions in relation to our return policy.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Please note that we will endeavour to send you an e-mail to let you know when we have processed your return.